Midland Letting & Sales Limited is Birmingham`s leading agent in tenant relocation. We have a large selection of quality properties available on a day to day basis.
Our Lettings Department
Midland Letting & Sales Limited offers a unique relocation service and as such can deliver the relevant property matched to your requirements.
When looking for accommodation within the West Midlands, it is not only the property that is important in making a decision, other contributing factors play an important part as well. The following is a brief example of what we look out for when taking an instruction from a Landlord.
- Size for the type of property,
- Is the bedroom big enough for a couple.
- Does the Kitchen have adequate food storage.
- Facilities surrounding the property
- Condition of furnishings
- Quality of decoration
- Heating provisions
Midland Letting & Sales Limited has a fully trained team of letting consultants who have an active knowledge of properties and contacts throughout the West Midlands region. We will search through an up-to date selection of available properties when you first make contact with us. Our aim at this point is to offer you as many variations of properties that suit the requirements given to us when you first call.
The Directors of Midland Letting & Sales Limited have a personal working experience with landlords and tenants dating back to 1985. With this in mind, we are able to work through our portfolio of landlords generating properties that will become available in the near future.
Whether you are looking for a property now or in the very near future, allow Midland Letting & Sales Limited to search for the property that suits your exact needs and requirements.
Health & Safety Issues
The issue`s of health and safety have been a grey area for many organisations. Midland Letting & Sales Limited prides itself in ensuring that the safety of tenants prior to the start of the tenancy commencing is 100% up-to-date.
- We will ensure that all Gas appliances are inspected and regulated by a registered Gas Safe Inspector. A safety certificate will be issued prior to the tenancy commencing.
- We will also ensure the electrics throughout the property are checked by a qualified electrician. Most landlords have an "NIC/EIC" report whichs determines the safety of the electric`s within the property. Though other approved bodies can carry out tests in line with current regulations.
- A "PAT" (Portable Appliance Test) will be carried out on electrical items provided within the property.
- Smoke alarms are provided as standard, in addition to Fire Blankets and Fire Extinguishers.
- All furniture will be of a modern standard, meeting the BS 7177 kitemark. In short items of soft furnishing will have flame proof materials within.
Our Property Management Team
In many cases we act as a managing agent when you take a property through Midland Letting & Sales Limited We have trained property managers who act swiftly in the event of an emergency occurring and will answer all of your concerns appertaining to letting law and customer services.
Unfortunately, like all business`s we have to charge for our services. There will be admin fee`s which vary dependant on circumstances, although you will find these to be very competitive, (please ask for details). Any other charges during tenancy are listed in the tenancy agreement, (we can issue sample tenancy agreements).
Remember, choosing an agent can be as difficult as choosing a property, so get it right 1st time